Friday, May 13, 2011

M.I.A.

We've been missing from the blog cause there's just too many go-kart races to prepare for and snow cones to eat. This summer, we got the pass of ALL passes and have been really excited to use it. We've only been about two times, but love the go-karts. We challenged my friend Maryn and her boyfriend to a friendly race and we were the champions. (They did have the slower karts though.) Eric was super serious about this race and even told me the strategies to apply so that no one will pass me. I guess it worked cause even he couldn't get around me! Other than that I've just made sure that we are getting our fill in of snow cones considering that we fell in love while eating them last year.
We're headed to St. George today to visit the girlies down there and I couldn't be more excited. This is going to be our first "road trip" and I'm literally counting down the hours until we're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment