Tuesday, August 30, 2011

we're alive

Attention everyone!
We are still alive!
but WARNING: most boring post EVER
We've been busy but more on the lazy side of things and I've just been too tired to post. Since I last posted we moved out of our apartment in Provo and said goodbye to the Happy Valley. We couldn't have been happier to leave. Right now we're living in Layton with Eric's sister and brother-in-law's family and we love being so close to family. Eric has a job with an after school program and a jr. high and I am not presently working. We started the semester at Weber State University and are so far enjoying our classes. It's a longer drive than we had to UVU which means waking up earlier in the morning :( We're really happy here and are enjoying life while we move into new experiences.
And since I just told a friend that I don't like updating without a picture:


Us last year at Lake Powell

Oh and shout out to my awesome dad who just had a birthday Saturday!
and to Ben who also had a birthday on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment