So since we've known that there is a little gummy bear growing inside of us I don't really feel like I've had cravings. Yeah, the occasional salt and vinegar chips are a must but other than that I don't feel like I'll die if I don't have something. Last week changed that when I realized that 4 out of the 7 days I had enchiladas, and 3 were consecutive days. (We also just had them for lunch today! Yum.) They were all different, we had them for dinner one night at home, I got them when Eric and I went to Pepperbelly's, ordered them from Javier's when Eric was out of town, and then made them the next night following my mom's recipe. Thinking about them now, I could eat seven more and not even want to barf. It's good to find something that not only sounds good but tastes good to me.
There are a ton of things that I won't eat, but enchilada's aren't one of them.
I guess we could also say that I crave tuna, but I try to just push that one out of my mind since it's not the best for the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment