Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

My whole life I've wanted to be a mom. I've said it before, and besides getting married to Eric, being Grant's mom is the greatest thing ever. Mother's Day took a whole new meaning for me yesterday since it was my first. Ever since Grant was born, I have had such an appreciation for my parents. Being a parent is tough work and my mom and dad were great examples to me of what type of parent I want to be.
My mom is one of the hardest working women I know. She cares so much about all of her kids, in laws, and absolutely loves being a grandma. She is such a help with Grant when we go over and is constantly feeding Eric and I. I am so glad that my mom is my friend and that I can trust her. I love you mom!

This little guy has made me a mother. He is the sweetest, gentle, most loving 2 month old I know. He makes being a mom easy. Grant is such a happy boy and loves to be around people. He loves laying around in his diaper and is a very smiley little guy. He's starting to coo and react more to people and loves to watch the fan. My dad took Grant around the yard yesterday and showed him all of the animals and Grant loved it. 

Eric and I can not get enough of this guy. This is our new favorite way to kiss him since his cheeks are so chubby and kissable. He is the center of all of our attention and we are so happy. Eric is the greatest dad and Grant completely adores him. I am so grateful for these two in my life and am so happy to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment