Here we are. Joining the blog world to share our lives with the everyone. When I say we, I mean Eric and I, but it'll probably be more of a Jody thing posting funny stories about our life and adventures we embark upon.
Right now Eric and I are just working and going to school. We take any time we can to watch our favorite tv shows on Hulu since the only tv we have is about 12 inches and we're too lazy to invest in cable tv. We occasionally splurge and get ourselves a Redbox but considering how lame the selection is lately we don't get to do that too much. We love to eat food but I have yet to go beyond my comfort zone and make anything but tacos or rice. We literally eat rice 4-5 days a week. 
and here's a picture of us on our honeymoon in Florida because a blog post without pictures is like a couch without cushions.
No comments:
Post a Comment