Today for lunch Eric decided to have a corn dog. Easy enough, put it in the microwave and it's done. When it was done cookin' he told me, "I'm gonna make some fry sauce now." I thought nothing of it until I looked into the kitchen to see him tipping the mayo jar upside down trying to get the mayo out. Once some was nearing the end, he grabbed his corn dog and proceeded to scoop the mayo out with that. From the couch I said, "we have spoons." He didn't know I was watching him. I guess when we don't have a dishwasher he likes to save dishes since he is so awesome and always does the dishes.
"Why would I use a spoon when I have a perfectly good corn dog Jody?"
and yes, we do eat our lunch on the couch even though we have a perfectly good table, it's comfy.


HA HA HA HA!!! This is AWESOME! It's so entertaining to be married to a guy.. :)
ReplyDelete