Thursday, March 24, 2011

homework, what's that?

Usually I tell myself that I am going to get all my homework done on my day off once Eric was at work. That day was today. We got up and hung out and when he was off to work, I had all my homework set out like I was going to do it. Little did he know that I had another plan. :) Once he was gone I got together my camera and went searching the streets of Provo and Orem to create this beauty.
I can't help but make things in the time I consider free. I've also made two of these, one for me and one for my mom. Being married made me way more craftier. 

Now for real, I should probably get back to my homework. 
P.S. I've probably sneezed about 500 times today. Bring on Spring.





No comments:

Post a Comment