-We LOVE grape kool-aid. The other flavors are okay, but make some grape and it'll be gone within 3 or so hours.
-Eric has an alarm to wake up, and Eric is my alarm clock. Without him, I wouldn't make it to school on time ever.
-We watch all our TV via Hulu and the Internet. It's nice to be able to watch it. Kinda like our own personal TiVo, but without being able to fast forward through commercials and having a steady stream (our internet BLOWS!)
-If the clothes on the side of my bed are all spread out, that isn't okay. If they are in a pile, Eric says that's fine.
-I enjoy crafting and Eric enjoys looking at the crafts. Our latest project was drawing each other without looking at the page or lifting our pens. Here are the results.
-We like to pretend like we know how to ballroom dance in our kitchen.
-We have dream house drawing contests. Eric's the best and our future home must have some type of half pipe in the back yard.
-Since my latest creation I posted in my last post we now have 3 different ways of displaying our last name. We're gonna start a collection.
I absolutely love being married to Eric. Coming home from work and seeing him is great. We love being married and love to spend all of our time together.


No comments:
Post a Comment