"THIS GUY"
In honor of his birthday I'm going to say 23 things that I love about him!1. He does the dishes without being asked
2. He makes me grape kool-aid and loves it as much as I do
3. He snuggles with me
4. When I ask him to scoot over in the night he'll say "towards you or away?"
5. He does this cute grunt when the train honks it's horn really late at night
6. He eats the leftovers
7. He hugs me when I'm in my stinky work clothes
8. He tries his best to kill spiders
9. He falls for my tricks when I make him look out the window so I can sneak my food onto his plate
10. He still says "dude"
11. He has full on conversations with me when I get home at night, fully asleep
12. He buys me drinks and brings them to me at work
13. He is ticklish everywhere
14. I can catch him in a lie
15. He always puts the toilet seat down
16. He sings in a CUTE hick accent
17. He loves spending time with family
18. He drives to school every morning without complaining
19. He car dances with me and pretends like he's running really fast
20. He is a great example and has an AWESOME testimony
21. He doesn't need lots of material things to get by, he's a simple guy
22. He doesn't yell at me when I sit next to him and steal all the Internet power he is using
23. He is so sexy and great to come home to every night.
I really could go on and on but let's just accept that I love him a whole lot. He is my best friend and means the whole world to me. I am so glad that we were able to be sealed together for All Eternity.

No comments:
Post a Comment