Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the fire extinguisher

Ever since we moved into our apartment here in Provo, the fire extinguisher that is supposed to be connected to the wall outside our apartment has been laying on the ground, casing and all. I've had a couple run-ins with it, knocking off the lid or tripping over it as I walk past but nothing was as funny as last night.
E and I were going to get some frozen yogurt from our favorite "futuristic ice cream" store before we buckled down and did our homework. We left our apartment and started walking to the car. As we were walking Eric said, "Watch out!" Then more prompt, "WATCH OUT!" I didn't know what he was talking about but soon found out that I was headed straight for the fire extinguisher. Except this time, it was nailed to the wall where it belongs. After running right into it with my shoulder, and realizing no damage was done, we ran to the car and laughed our way to frozen yogurt.

why I was walking so close to the wall, I do not know.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha thats hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA HA!! I just laughed out loud at this! That's awesome, Jod! HA HA I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete