As of lately, Eric and I have just been doing the normal thing. We both had last Tuesday off so we spent it together on a MEGA date. We started off with Jimmy John's sandwiches and Sonic for drinks. After our lunch was finished we ran to the post office to mail some of our Thank You cards (if you haven't got one yet, it's coming) and then watched True Grit at the dollar theater. Interesting movie, but I was all for it since we got a heaping amount of movie theater popcorn, which I love! We were going to do a double header and watch the Green Hornet afterwards but I am restless in the chairs so we came home and took a nap. After the nap we headed over to the Provo Teen Center where Eric likes to skate. I watched him from the car while playing the iPod. We realized it was a little creepy and I even heard some of the boys in the park saying they thought I was a mom to someone there. Haha. I love that Eric likes to skate and it's fun watching him. It's also pretty funny when he comes to the fence asking me for "5 more minutes" to skate. After that we ate at Olive Garden. It was an awesome day and way fun to spend together.
I wasn't too excited about watching the Green Hornet so I was glad when we decided to go home, but we went and saw it last night for Family Night and it is SO funny! Like laugh out loud funny. If you haven't seen it, I'd say it's a must.
We just have one more day of school left and then finals, but aren't too scared for finals, except maybe my communications and his statistics. Other than that we are excited for summer to get here.
And because no post is fun without some pictures, we're really sad that the Jazz season is over. We had a lot of fun at Jazz games this year and will miss going to the games.
(please pardon the cell phone pictures)


No comments:
Post a Comment