Thursday, November 3, 2011

can you spot the real baby?

While Eric and I were on out month long vacation with his sister's family, I mentioned one day while we were driving in the car that I had a food baby (this was before we were sure that we were pregnant.) Our 4 year old nephew thought it was funny and kept asking us questions about what a food baby is. His mom was pregnant at the time so he was somewhat aware of the baby in her tummy but had a hard time understanding a food baby. During this conversation we'd try to change the subject, but for some reason he was stuck on knowing all there was to know about a food baby. (For those who don't know, a food baby is when you eat way too much food and your stomach looks as if you have a baby from all the food you ate.)

Fast forward to when Eric and I found out what we were having about 4 months later. We asked our nephew, "Do you know what kind of baby we're going to have?" He quickly responded "A food baby!" We're happy that it's a little boy and not just food.

But, can you spot the real baby versus the food baby?











Pictures taken on Baby Bitton's Uncle Brad's birthday. November 2, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! That is so so cute!!! I'm glad you're having a really baby and not a food baby, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute pregnant. I love it. So so excited for you cuties

    ReplyDelete