Here are some pictures of the crafts I hit up this weekend.
this is (hopefully) going to be really cute and something that we can hang in the babies room (when he gets a room of his own) so that he can learn the alphabet. It still has a ways to go, but I love it already!
The Christmas wreath that I made for our "front door." It needs something more, Eric's thinking holly berries, and I'm not sure what I think it needs. (ps the dark spots are green, even though they do look blackish.)
And lastly, a picture of the craft that I am working on in my belly. Little baby Bitton is growing. He loves to roll around in my tummy and play punching bag with my stomach. I don't mind it though. We are so excited for this little boy to get here in March and love him so much already! 26 weeks today!
Aw man. I love that you are little miss crafty! I need to take some lessons from you! Also, I need to see you in person! Your baby bump is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so dang cute!
ReplyDelete