Once upon a time me and my family were are one of my dad's many summer softball games back when the Bubble in Bountiful was really a bubble. We were at the baseball field just south of the Bubble and were most likely celebrating a Koffat Smother's* (names have been changed to protect those involve ;)) win. My younger sister Kalissa* (*again, names have been changed) had a cheap, probably no more than 5 cent sucker in both of her hands when all of the sudden, Meff Koffat* took one of the suckers out of her hand and put it in his mouth. Kalissa wasn't too happy and in the end, Meff felt bad and bought Kalissa the WHOLE container of suckers. Needless to say, we ate these at our house for a while.

I just found somewhere to buy them, except they've been inflated to 10 cents. I'm sure I would act the same way as Kaliss now days if someone took one away from me and my baby. So, for those of you who keep asking me what I want for Christmas, a whole container of these would be fine with me and Baby. We love them!!!
Oh and just found this beauty on my computer. In case you are wondering what Eric looks like with a KILLER mullet! We're workin' on one right now. I love my husband!
HA HA HA Meff Koffat. I'm stumped.
ReplyDeleteHahaha i love this Jod! I had NO idea who you were talking about...=)
ReplyDeleteI still have fiberglass in my rear from those stupid bleachers...i'm pretty sure ;)