Tuesday, December 13, 2011

more advice from the pregnant lady

Body pillow. Get one. Seriously, I finally got one after wanting one for a while and it far exceeds a normal pillow placed in between your legs. We used some of the wedding money we still have to Bed Bath and Beyond, (which I am proud to say, we still have one year later) and at work yesterday, I went to town on making a cover for it out of leftover material my mom had from our quilt. (Ps. Shout out to my mom who has saved me probably $80 on material the past two weeks. The wreath, alphabet letters, and now the pillow cover all came from her collection.) The only downfall of the body pillow is that it is huge and gets in the way when I realize I need to go to the bathroom at 2:30 am. (TMI?)
We're at 27 weeks with baby and still just loving feeling him and watching him move around all day. I really have had a simple pregnancy and am so grateful for that and all the prayers in our behalf. I think that I felt the Braxton Hicks contractions early on Monday morning (how am I supposed to know if that is what it really was?) but wasn't too phased. I'm just happy to have the baby still cooking up a storm in there. We love this little baby so much already and are excited for when he joins us (in March). He'll be a great addition and once Christmas is over, I am allowed to start seriously buying things for the baby in which I am seriously excited for.

1 comment:

  1. Jod I am SO happy for you! You seriously are going to be such a great mom, your baby is lucky!

    ReplyDelete