I can talk to myself and not feel like a complete weirdo, because in the end, there is another person with me, and he is at a stage where he can hear me.
I can basically eat anything I want by telling people that the baby really wants it. (Sidenote: I'm at 29 weeks in my pregnancy and as of yet, I have yet to experience a MAJOR "I have to have this or I will freak" craving. I think most cravings during pregnancy are just made up because you can get what you want :) and people want to please you.)
I haven't done this, but I think that I could potentially get away with driving in the carpool lane without getting a ticket, again because there is another person with me.
I've mentioned this on the blog before, but there is not better feeling than to feel him roll around inside me, stretch out, and use my innards as a punching bag. It always brings a smile to my face no matter what time it is.
Along with certain foods that I want, I can also blame some of my desire to craft on the "nesting"ness that I am feeling lately. All I want to do is decorate and get things ready so that when baby gets here, he'll have everything he needs, plus some!
No comments:
Post a Comment