I was really selfish at Christmas time this year and asked not to have presents addressed to me, that are for the baby. I know, I know, completely unmotherly, but Eric and I planned to wait until after Christmas to start buying this for the baby. He did get a couple outfits at Christmas but now that it's over, I've attacked the need for clothes and baby essentials. We got our crib a couple days ago and I got my way and it's already up in our room, patiently waiting for our little baby. My mother in law told me and my sister in law about a great sale (as in 75% off tons of cute baby clothes) at Babies R' Us so we headed up there and I spent more than enough on some WAY cute baby clothes. I'm in the process right now of making a nursing cover (I'll post pics when it's finished) and after that I'm going to dive into making a crib sheet for the mattress. It's so fun preparing for him to get here and as every day passes, we get more and more anxious to meet him, however, we're cool with him staying inside until March. Eric and I will both be taking around 12 credits at Weber this semester, so that should help us pass the time. My classes are only online where his are half and half. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them once the baby gets here. We have been so blessed this season and in our marriage and are so grateful for all of the help we've been given.

Daddy B watchin' skate videos!
Baby B's future bed. Can't wait to have it all decorated.
Baby's progress. 29 Weeks. I'm starting to feel more tired again and can't sleep without a backrub from Eric. He is so great to make sure that I am comfortable before we fall asleep!
You seriously look so adorable!!
ReplyDelete