Here are some recent pictures of the growing baby inside of me. The other day at church I had a minor freak out when I couldn't get my wedding ring off of my "summer sausage" finger. The ring has since been put in it's special box and I can't wait to wear it again when my fingers stop swelling. Currently I've been wearing my CTR ring but I worry someday soon that will become too small as well. We are at 34 weeks today and it's so weird to think that in six (hopefully he comes when he is supposed to, crossing our fingers) weeks from today, we'll have a new baby up in here and be even more sleep deprived than we currently are. I am so excited for everything that comes with a new baby and cannot wait to be a mom. All growing up, it was all I wanted to be and it's finally coming true. Baby's still just kicking and I can tell he's growing bigger each day. We love this little baby and can't wait to see him (for his sake, I hope he looks just like his daddy, handsome deep brown eyes and dark hair) but we'll love him no matter what.

33 Weeks
34 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment