Friday, January 27, 2012

we're not dead

I promise that we are still alive and kicking, it's just lately, I'd rather spend my time with my eyes closed trying to get some shut eye. I'll admit, I am getting tireder the bigger this baby gets. According to my last check-up, the baby is doing great, even head down. The dr. also mentioned that I am so good at this that I should have 18 kids, but for now just this one is good for us. Don't wanna think about too many at once. Our little guy loves anything sweet which means I have to eat it so he can get it (only kidding, I have a SUPER sweet tooth lately and feel like it's okay to blame that on pregnancy.) Eric and I have been really busy with school lately. Our most "stressful" class is actually a class about managing stress, the teacher requires three assignments a week and is quite bogus if you ask us. Everything is ready for the baby, we just need to make it to March now. We're so happy to be where we are and are loving the time we get together. I'll add a picture when I get home from work of my growing belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment