CANVAS ART
It's the first time I think I've ever painted with acrylic paints and I had so much fun (except for when the hairs on the paint brush would get stuck with the paint.) I'm glad that Eric was able to help me step outside my box. We're going to add a giraffe to the set and maybe an alligator as well.
NURSING COVER
Continuing on my crafting kick, I made this here nursing cover for when the baby is hungry and I want to be modest ;) It was SUPER easy to make and way cute! Here's to hoping that it works.
CRIB SHEET
There is no way of telling, but last Saturday while Eric watched a show, I spent my time making this crib sheet for the crib. For some reason I had the desire to make my own crib sheet and I think it turned out really well. It's very cute and fits the mattress perfectly. I was going to make a bumper, but I guess recent suggestions on cribs say to have nothing in the crib with them. I'm still deciding to if I want to spend the money on more fabric and make a skirt for the crib so you can't see underneath it. I'll probably end up doing it, I'm just waiting for Ben Franklin to get their online coupon up so I can get matching material for the skirt.
WINTER WREATH
Even though winter seems to be no where in sight in Utah right now, I switched out our Christmas wreath and made this one. It was the easiest I've ever made and only took me the last half of "It's a Wonderful Life" (ya know, the sad part of the show.) I'm not extremely happy with the way the beads turned out at the top and will probably fix it and add more felt there when I decide I really hate it.
In other news. I'm 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Our stroller is on it's way to the store, Thanks to my wonderful mom and dad, and I'll be able to go get it on Tuesday. (Stay tuned for a car seat cover.) Every night we realize how close we are to meeting our little peanut and can't wait for March when he'll finally be here. Eric and I are both in school, all my classes are online, he has 2 online and 3 at school, and we've become students again. We are so happy where we are and are grateful for the people that we have in our lives (that means you!)
Umm...I'm thinking you're going to need to teach me how to make all these things...especially the nursing cover and car seat cover! Also, I just realized...you're due in 2 months! It's coming so fast!!
ReplyDelete