DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL IF YOU READ AND WANT TO CONTINUE TO READ ONCE THE BABY GETS HERE. WE'RE PLANNING ON GOING PRIVATE AND WANT READERS, JUST READERS THAT WE KNOW!
So here we are, the home stretch, there was even mention of an induction date at my Dr's appointment yesterday depending on how the pregnancy continues on. As of today, I am 36 weeks and 2 days. To say that I am excited for this baby to get here is a COMPLETE understatement, but I know I'm gonna miss him kicking me constantly. At the appointment yesterday the Dr. said that we may be able to induce me at 39 weeks considering how the pregnancy goes. That'd be nice, but unfortunately, Eric and I have an test that weekend and the teacher isn't very good at working with us on changing the test dates so we have to be able to take that test. (The ironic thing is the class is about families in stress and she has caused more stress in our family from all her stupid assignments. We really aren't that stressed, just annoyed that a stress teacher doesn't understand the stress that comes when you are in school and planning on having a baby. And yes, that was my decision, but still, lighten up.) We really will welcome him anytime and although I feel like he has no clothes, he has a TON of blankets that we love so if we run out of clothes we'll just wrap him in blankets! :) The Bitton family threw me a shower this past weekend and we are so blessed with all the love that we were shown and gifts we received. This baby truly is loved and going to be so spoiled. I haven't been having many contractions, or Braxton Hicks, lately so I'm pretty sure this guy is planning on coming later rather than sooner. It's okay with me though because the longer he cooks, the healthier we hope he'll be. As excited as we are, we are getting more nervous for the whole delivery thing. Eric and I were just talking the other day about how we never thought that this day would be here when we are so close but it is and we couldn't be more excited to be parents. I'll post a picture once I get home and have my lover take one.
P.S. I must shout out to my wonderful husband who is so great to me. Seeing him happy makes me the happiest woman in the world. He is my best friend and the perfect Valentine! I LOVE Eric Val Bitton!
Thanks for the idea of what to get your little man!! ;) By the way..I too, find that totally ironic that your STRESS teacher doesn't seem to know a thing about stress. Ha ha go figure!
ReplyDelete