Thursday, February 16, 2012

I don't feel that large

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL IF YOU READ AND WANT TO CONTINUE TO READ ONCE THE BABY GETS HERE. WE'RE PLANNING ON GOING PRIVATE AND WANT READERS, JUST READERS THAT WE KNOW!

Throughout this whole pregnancy, I've felt very lucky to be me. I never really got that sick, just some barf here and there, but that actually made me feel better, we have close to no complications and up until about two weeks ago, my ankles were still visible to me and I could wear my wedding ring (and actually right now, my feet are close to normal size.) When I got pregnant, I always heard things about people you didn't know saying things to you that weren't necessarily the nicest things and also that random people would try and touch my belly. I've yet to have the latter of the two happen, but the first happened last week.
Eric and I were at the Weber State Davis Campus to take a test and I ran into the bathroom before, don't want to fail the test cause of needing a potty break. As I finished and began washing my hands, a lady came out of her stall, looked at me and said, "When are you having that baby?" (Sidenote: I had on a larger jacket and it was zipped up, personally I didn't think I looked very big.) I told her he is due in March and then she replied back, "Ha, I think you've been counting wrong." Insisting that I am so large that he should come any day. I didn't really know what to say so I just faked a laugh so she would leave me alone, but now after the fact I really should've called her out on washing her hands because she didn't.
Needless to say, I still don't feel very big. Every once in a while I'll wear something that I feel makes my belly look big, but maybe I don't feel like it's big since it's just been a gradual change for me and I've been with it the whole time.
On another note, I'm done working for now. I had my last day on Valentine's Day and not having a job is quite a weird feeling. It was a great job and nice hours, also nice to have the extra money to be able to spend, but I'm excited to get to stay home with the baby for a while. Who knows if I'll end up going back for a day or two, but now I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. I have a ton of homework to do, but for some reason, I can't even get that done. I'm just so excited for this baby to get here that I forget about everything else. Also, I've been feeling a bit congested lately so if you have room in your prayers, pray for our health. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment