Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almost There

37 Weeks!
We are so close to meeting this little baby boy. At my last Dr's appointment, the Dr. said that anyday this baby can come. He also mentioned setting an induction date if we want to, but if we do, it'll be after his due date. From what I feel, I didn't really have any contractions last week, but they're here this week. They aren't painful by any means, just make me wonder when we'll get to meet our sweet baby boy. We're making sure that everything is ready for him and I have one more shower on Saturday, after that, he is free to come (except I really hope he stays in until March, or at least avoids February 29 since that day only comes around every 4 years.) I've been getting ahead on my school assignments and hoping that Eric and I will be able to get all our tests taken care of, but we know everything will all work out. We are excited, nervous, scared, anxious, and beyond happy to meet this little buddy of ours. Here's to hoping for at least one more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment