Monday, February 27, 2012

We Set A Date

I had my 38 week appointment today and basically nothing has changed since my last appointment. Still not dilated and I believe he said 50% effaced. So, we'll see where we are next week. We did however, set an appointment to be induced on March 12 if he doesn't come by then. We're praying that he comes Saturday the 10th so that we can have the whole spring break home getting used to our baby, but we'll take what we can get. This baby, Eric and I are SO spoiled! I had another shower this past weekend and we got so much stuff. We are so grateful for all the friends and family who gave us gifts and know the clothes will look cute on baby boy, the rocker will be utilized well (already has been,) the bath will keep our baby squeaky clean, the swing keep him cozy and occupied, the diaper bag will keep mom stylin', the blankets keep him not only super handsome, but warm, and the lotion, binkies, diapers and everything else will come in so handy. We really cannot say thank you enough and while thank you cards are on there way, if you're reading this and gave us something, we are SO truly grateful! If there is one thing I've felt more at the end of my pregnancy than ever it's intense emotion and love for all people. Eric and I are so blessed to have the people in our life that we do. Just know, we are truly grateful!

Sorry for the cheese in this picture, but this is the DARLING diaper bag my awesome mom made for me! I LOVE IT! She's made baby like 4 blankets too! We love her skill, I hope to be as good as she is one day!
38 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anne, since I know you're reading this, I'm making a dibs for one of those bags when I have a baby. Just sayin... :) Also, Jod, I hope for your sake that your little man comes right before spring break, too! You are crazy to go to school and have a baby! Only you could do it!

    ReplyDelete