This picture deserves a post all on it's own. I was really excited when we found out that we were having a boy because my sister in law was due with a boy around when we found out. I was so excited that he'd have a cousin so close in age that he could play with and cause mischief with. Since Grant we've found out that another of Eric's sisters is having a boy in August and his brother's wife is pregnant due October. Also my brother's wife is due with a girl in August so Grant will have tons of cousins his age to play with. This was really the first time that Porter and Grant were laid down side by side (except for maybe right when Grant was born) and I can already tell that they are going to be best friends and Grant already looks up to Porter. But I'll let the picture do the talking.
ha ha this is the cutest picture ever!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete