When I look at my baby, I can't even imagine what Eric and I did without this little guy. He is so much fun and keeps us on our toes for sure! At 5 months Grant loves to put anything he can in his mouth. Some of his favorite toys are recycled items, leftover pringles cups, scrunched up water bottles, and empty diaper crinkles. Grant will wave every once in a while and it's the cutest thing ever. He gets really excited when mommy or daddy walk in the room. Grant loves to laugh and has a contagious smile. He loves to play with toys and is a great talker. Occasionally a toy will get away from him and he'll act like he is going to crawl but hasn't yet. I feel like he'll be crawling before Eric and I know it. Grant loves to flirt with any girl he sets his eyes on which causes him to talk a lot during church. He loves to be heard. Recently he's been feeling a little down due to teething pains and I cannot wait until he has all his teeth and doesn't have to deal with those pains anymore. It's too sad for me. Here are the pictures I took on his 5 month birthday. Obviously you can see that it is impossible to keep this sweet little boy sitting still. He definitely wanted the paper.
"Oh HI! I'm 5 months old!"
Showing off his rolling skills.
Smiling at Grandpa and Grandmas. Grant loves that little yellow bee thing in front of him in this picture. It plays music and he loves to make it light up.

No comments:
Post a Comment