Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Babe's First End of Summer

Grant as a 6 month old has been able to do some pretty fun things. Here are some activities that he's experienced as our summer vacay came to an end. 
Aunt Melissa got married to Uncle Barry and we couldn't be more happy for her. Sadly, I have no pictures of her, but just know she looked beautiful and so happy.
 Grant and Aunt Christine. He wasn't too much a fan of the tie.
GQ, looking off into the distance, baby. 
Playing at the reception
Monster Baby and Tacy Lou. One of Grant's two new cousins he got in August.
Around my dad's birthday we went crayfishing and camping up at Strawberry Reservoir. We were quite nervous about taking Grant overnight, in a tent, with cold temperatures, but he did great. He literally slept the best he ever has his whole life. We had his snuggled up in layers of jammies, and layers and layers of blankets on top of that. We put him in between Eric and I and he slept like a baby. ;) However, Eric and I were so nervous throughout the whole night that he was cold that we didn't sleep too well.
Sleeping in mommy's sleeping bag after his morning feeding.
Some of the blankets we buried him in.
With Grandpa Kirk. He absolutely loves his grandparents.
Scouting out the animals in Grandpa's hunting chair.
This face is called the Ninja Turtle face and Grant pulls it a lot. Ever since he was born he always has sucked on his bottom lip. I'm not sure if he does this for comfort or because he is thinking, but I sure think it's cute.

Just playing with some cousins 
"Oh Hey mom."
Every Labor Day, Eric's family has their condo up at Bear Lake. This year was so much fun but I definitely am not as daring as I was when I was younger due to the fact that I have a baby. We jet-skied, Eric and his brothers got the most air on a tube that I've ever seen in my life, Grant played with Grandma and we even had a jump roping tournament where we found out that most of the Bitton Boy's are better at jumproping than the girls, not to mention Grandpa is close with Emma at best.
Learning to drive at Bear Lake.
Bear Lake

We also went to Grant's first football game, BYU vs. Weber State and although the Wildcats lost, we still had so much fun. It really has been such a fun summer and we were so lucky to get to play with Eric as much as we did. We always love the weekends (except test weekends) because we can relax more with our daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment