Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Eric is the Greatest!

Pretty much Eric is the coolest dad ever! He is the best husband and Grant has so much fun with him. The other day, Grant was getting sad so Eric started this wrestling match between two of Grant's stuffed animals and Grant thought it was the funniest thing ever. He loves when daddy comes home and hates to be away from him. I love Eric and think he is so funny. (Slash we were making banana bread on Sunday and I had him pour the vanilla and when he was done, he licked the tsp. He was totally disgusted and thought that it was going to be good. So funny.)
After picking out Grant's first pumpkin.
Matchy matchy with Daddy.
Daddy letting Grant the Giraffe eat some leaves. (Not really.)
Sitting like a big boy at the counter with Daddy.


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha every time I see Grant I smile and laugh because he is JUST. SO. CUTE!! Can't wait to have a little Tyke of my own. You make it look so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete