Thursday, January 12, 2012

week 31

We're getting closer to this little guy being here and I think this week is the first time I've really felt nervous about it. Eric and I always joke that he's way easier to take care of when he's inside me cause all I need to do is make sure that I eat right and get the rest I need. Easy peasy! We've gotten a lot more prepared for the little boy and I feel like if he were to join us anytime soon that we'd be okay ready for him. We got our stroller and car seat, pictures to come, and finally finalized our insurance so at least those stressors are gone. Today at work though, I received a nice pep talk from a man who I've never met before about having a baby and support and stuff and feel like I'm good to go. (Haha, and yes, it was a completely awkward situation listening to a man tell me how to have a baby.)
I'll get pictures up of all the new stuff and the car seat canopy I'm working on when that is finished.
And to top this post off, here are two pictures. 
Now, normally I wouldn't put up a picture of me that is this aesthetically pleasing, but Eric always wants to be in the pictures with me, so here you go babe!

31 weeks. 

(ps. for Steph, on that top picture with me and Eric, I wanted to caption it with, "somebody throw shamu back into the ocean," or "it's Tina the talking tummy" but I just didn't want people to think that I really think that about myself. And I really hope that you get these two statements, if not, a White Chicks viewing is certainly long overdue.")

1 comment:

  1. Jod! It's only been since Christmas since I've seen you and you already look more pregnant. You're SO CUTE!! And ha ha don't you worry...I regularly quote the WC. In fact, just the other day I was talking about it at work and one of my friends was like "I LOVE that show, but people usually don't know what I'm talking about when I ask them if they've seen it!!" ha ha I felt a lot better about myself at that point... ;)

    ReplyDelete