Ready to be parents!
I know I've used that cliche before, "I feel like I'm going to pop," but when someone at church the other day said, "you haven't popped yet," I realized how gruesome a phrase that really is. Totally nast in my opinion and I hope that I can avoid using those terms to describe myself any further. Eric doesn't like the term "prego" so we avoid that, now we can add, "about to pop" to our list of naughty pregnancy words. Either way, I am getting pretty big, even the Dr. made a joke about it the other day. The bigger I am though, the healthier the baby is (hopefully.) If all goes as planned, this precious little angel will be in our arms this time next week. Keep us in your prayers that it'll all work out. We are so thrilled and excited and just rushing to get all our homework/busy work done so we can enjoy our spring break and bundle of JOY! Hopefully the last of the "week" pictures. Here I am at 39 weeks pregnant!
You are as cute as ever. Wish I did pregnancy as cute as you do! Cannot wait for you to meet your little guy. I know you are going to be the best mommy! Good luck and keep me posted!
ReplyDelete