NAME: Check (we think.) Luckily for the baby's sake, his dad eliminate Justin Bieber Bitton from the get go. I also liked Jack Bauer Bitton, but Eric put an X on that one as well.
HOSPITAL REGISTRATION: Check. The girl called me today and got all my information so getting to the hospital and checked in should be a breeze.
OVERACTIVE BABY WITH NO ROOM TO MOVE: Check. Although he is still moving a lot, especially when Eric talks. I can't wait to see them interact and play!
HOSPITAL BAG: Packed. Almost ready, just need to throw in the everyday essentials when we leave and get some things in there for Eric so he isn't in the same stuff the whole time.
DATE: Check. We are set to head in on Sunday night now at 6 to start this process and get my body moving. It would be nice however if it decided to do it on it's own before then.
LAST MEAL: Check. My mom promised me tacos. Maybe I'll eat this baby out, eating so much, there won't be room for him anymore.
Along with this list, there are many other things that are ready and waiting for baby. We can't wait to meet him and are just trying to soak up these last days as just two before we happily introduced our baby into our family and become three. I feel very optimistic about everything and love that he is still so active. One of my favorite things about this whole pregnancy is how active he is and how I feel like he's aware of not only who he is, but of who Eric and I are already. We love the little guy!
P.S. On rare occasion, he may come tonight because my mom told me it's a full moon and supposedly that helps women give birth :) Cross your fingers.
The baby will most likely come if there's a big storm coming this weekend. Tell Eric to have his skateboard handy!
ReplyDeleteDEAR JOD! THIS COMMENT IS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM SHOUTING BECAUSE I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! YAY FOR BABIES! YAY FOR TACOS! YAY FOR FULL MOONS! I HOPE HE COMES SOON! K LOVE YOU BYE!
ReplyDelete