Friday, March 23, 2012

Introducing

Our sweet baby boy came into our lives via c-section on Monday March 12, 2012 and we could not be more pleased with him. We already have so much fun with him and love him so very much. It's hard to imagine what our lives were like before this little miracle joined our family. And so, without further ado, I present to you:
Grant Taylor Bitton
7 pounds .38 (or 4) ounces
20.5 inches long
Monday March 12, 2012 5:33pm
The first time I saw him

"wassup!"

Actually getting to hold him. Our little family!

proud daddy


relaxin' while daddy reads him Lord of the Rings

Heading home

In his big boy crib!

His hair has grown quite a bit since he was born

Helpin' daddy with homework.

Grant really is the greatest baby I've ever had. ;) He's already changed so much and we love everyday with him. I am so glad that I get to stay at home with him. We miss daddy and lot when he's at work and school, but love to see him when he comes home. The weather has been nice enough to where Eric has been able to show Grant some of his skateboarding skills. We're starting him early.
A few of my favorite things about Grant thus far:
*he loves his hands and will suck on them for comfort
*he has the cutest smiles that come out when he is sleeping
*occasionally he'll laugh in his sleep with a huge smile on his face that can light up a room
*he sleeps so well, especially in his crib
*he is so patient with us as new parents
This baby has changed Eric and my life forever and it is so incredible the love that I feel for both of these boys in my life. They mean the world to me and I am so grateful that they are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment