Tuesday, April 3, 2012

motherhood

Nothing could've prepared me for what I've been through in the past three weeks, but I am SO grateful for my wonderful husband and precious little angel baby.
My whole life, all I ever wanted to be was a mom. Whenever I'd get asked in school, or have to write a paper about "what do you want to be when you grow up?" that was my answer. Now, here I am, with a cooing baby sitting in front of me, sleeping in his swing. I am so happy with how my life has gone thus far. Grant is the sweetest baby ever and so good. Yes, we have our moments when he pees on us, and occasionally number two, but we're working on potty training him to stay in his diaper. His smiles melt our hearts and I can't get enough of looking into his eyes. Eric and I have truly created the most handsome baby in the world and are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for sending this angel into our family. Life is complete for us right now and I am so blessed continually! Last night, as I was feeding Grant, I had an overwhelming feeling of love and gratitude for him as he stared up at me. We love you baby G and are so glad you are in our family!
Bugga and Mom
 
"Have you seen my beach ball?"
 
Sleeps with his mouth open like mommy
 
Snugglin' with daddy
 
Cute little bug in his carseat
 
Grant and Daddy
To say that Eric is a great father is an understatement. He truly is so good with Grant and is a great father. He's the best in tag teaming diapers with me and Grant and I love him so much! He does so much for us along with work and school and we love that he is ours! We love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment