Tuesday, April 10, 2012

some facts about Grant

He loves his hands. We call it time out when we have to lock them up (fold the shirt sleeve over them) because he scratches his face. He loves to have his hands in his face and will occasionally hold his binky or his ear. It's so funny when he grabs his binky and rips it out of his mouth, then freaks out cause it's not in his mouth anymore.

-He's really strong!
He likes to throw gang signs.

He sleeps like mommy sometimes with his mouth wide open.
 He loves his daddy more than anything!
 He's a very happy baby!
He loves to skate like his daddy! 
Grant really is a happy, good baby. He also squeaks when he is trying to get a burp out. Has mad baby gas that is cuter than anything. We had our first blow out the other day (I do have a picture of that, but I think I'll keep that private as to not embarrass G too much.) Grant also does this really cute innocent look when he is pooping. He won't look you in the eye and makes his mouth into an O. His sneezes are the cutest ever and I am still trying my hardest to get one on camera. His sleep smiles and laughs melt Eric and I's hearts. He's always had a strong neck and he loves to hold it up. He loves when mommy sings to him. Today I graduated him into his first 0-3 month outfit. Up until today he's been in newborn stuff. He's getting huge and I just can't get enough of him.
Being Grant's mom and Eric's wife are the two greatest callings that I've ever held. I love my life right now and am so blessed to have these two boys be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment