Monday, April 16, 2012

what the heck?

when did this...
and this....
Become this??
Our sweet little Grant is now a month old and so much fun. I love being his mom and can't get enough of his sweet coos, sleep smiles, tooter grunts, and gazes into my eyes. Being Grant's mom is the best thing ever, next to being Eric's wife. Which reminds me, we celebrated Eric's birthday on the 7th. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He and Grant mean the world to me. Eric and I are in our finals week right now and Grant and I cannot wait until daddy is done with his finals. His stats teacher gave like 57 assignments and tests to do so he has been focusing on that a lot lately while balancing being the best dad and husband. We're excited for the summer and can't wait to spend some time in Hawaii soaking up the sun in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment